My travel-photo blog: wanderlustinsan.tumblr.com
1) During iftaar eat moderately
2) Brush teeth for Maghrib prayers
3) Put on your walking/running shoes and basically run or walk super fast to the masjid because you are afraid to be late for Ishaa’ (where I am, twilight hours (or rather HOUR) are very short and the masjid is a good 20 mins stroll- I try to make it there in 10)
4) Pray Ishaa’ ,Taraweeh and whatever extra prayers
5) Take a longer route home. Walk fast.
6) Arrive home. Get ready for bed. Don’t eat! You wouldn’t wanna waste your energy to brush your teeth again
7) Wake up for suhoor. I noticed that when I ate 5 dates with milk in the morning, I wouldn’t feel hungry till the evening. When I ate rice, I’m hungry by noon.
8) Drink lots and lots of water during the non fasting hours
9) And by Allah’s permission, you lose an inch off your waist by the second week of Ramadan.
*Disclaimer: Results differ from one individual to another
She broke her shoes on her first fit test.
This week’s workout. My motivation now is definitely the trekking to Picos de Europa
Added the hiking boots to my ‘sports’ shoes collection. And I’m still stuck wearing the same pair of crocs pumps everyday to work (and on some occasions the same cheapo heels). Oh my priorities.
Is that supposed to be Mr Lalanne???
30 seconds for each, 10 seconds of rest in between. 7 minutes total
SERIOUSLY GOOD FOR RAMADAN!
Schedule: Early Morning wake up for Tahjjud. Snack before tahajjud. Pray Tahajjud. Do 7 minute workout. Suhoor. Fast through the day!
Swimming on Mondays, Running on Wednesdays, Zumba on Fridays. Now, I need some weight trainings!
I haven’t posted anything on Tumblr for so long that I didn’t know the interface for new post changed.
Anywhooos… I feel like a complete shame.
Remember I was supposed to have this jam-packed January where I’ll be training for my 10K and while doing my round 2 month 2 of Insanity? Well, that didn’t happen. I was so gungho for the first three days and after that I did not do my Insanity and I only ran sporadically during the week. I wasn’t prepared for my 10K run. So I DID NOT GO FOR THE TERRY FOX RUN :(
And now, with a week of February gone, I’m picking up where I left off for Insanity.
And I am so karat (rusty, in Malay). Throughout the video (of nearly an hour) I was complaining that the exercise is taking such a long time to end. (On normal circumstances, I won’t complain on the duration). Plus I haven’t been doing Insanity for so long that the DVD player’s ‘region-free capabilities’ has been disabled and I have to spend nearly 30 mins to look for the hack online.
Gotta pick up the pieces.. Gotta pick up the pieces…